COVID19 WORKSHOP SAFETY MEASURES
Hand Washing and Sanitising
- Hand washing facilities are easily accessible for all participants, with soap and water
- Disposable paper towels used to dry hands
- Gel hand sanitiser readily available at sinks and on all work benches
- All equipment and tools will be sanitised before and after each
- Hand sanitiser to be used before the use of communal tools and equipment
Face Masks and Visors
- Face Visors are asked to be worn but not mandatory
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting will be undertaken on all objects and surfaces touched and used regularly, especially in areas of high use such as light switches, and door handles
- External door open, so participants do not have to touch the door or door handle to enter or exit the venue
- Limiting number of participants to max of 4 in the workshop at a time
- Front door for entry to venue and back door for exit ensures a one-way system in place.
Symptoms of Covid-19
If anyone becomes unwell ,with high temperature or a new continuous cough in the workshop, they will be sent home and advised to follow the stay at home guidance.
If advised that a member of staff or public has developed Covid-19 and were recently on our premises the management team of the workplace will contact the Public Health Authority to discuss the case, identify people who have been in contact with them and will take advice on any actions or precautions that should be taken.